A panel discussion will take place at Queen’s University on Tuesday 7th June to reflect on the EU referendum and put questions to experts from the University and beyond.
BBC’s Declan Lawn will chair a panel comprising the following EU specialists:
· Professor Catherine Barnard, Cambridge University, Professor of European Law
· Dr Lee McGowan, Queen’s University Belfast, Lecturer in Politics and International Studies
· Professor Anand Menon, The UK in a Changing Europe
· Dr Angus Armstrong, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, Economic Expert
· Professor Dagmar Schiek, Queen’s University Belfast, Professor of Law, Jean Monnet ad personam Chair for EU Law and Politics
Would you like to put a question to the panel in advance? Then send your question to Professor Dagmar Schiek at email@example.com
Join the conversation on twitter with the hashtag #EUAsk and to register click here.